Aspenware works with over a dozen top-tier ski resorts in North America and around the world in implementing its cutting edge software (ecommerce, kiosk, and more), and is continuing to roll out new resorts each month. As an implementation and support specialist you’ll work directly with ski resorts and their teams (guest service, rental, lessons, ticketing, etc.) to deeply understand the needs and challenges of the resort so you can deliver on an ecommerce product at the resort that is uniquely fitted for each resort. You’ll be responsible for having great relationships with customers, training various teams to setup the Aspenware ecommerce software, and keeping projects on track and on time. You may also be responsible for visiting ski resorts to have gondola and ski meetings from time to time.
- Deeply understand ski-resort’s businesses and manage implementing ecommerce and other Aspenware products at resorts to delight the customer and meet the unique needs of the resort and its various teams (ticketing, rentals, lessons, guest services, marketing etc.).
- Inspire and brainstorm with our ski resort customers to find creative new ways to sell and package products, attract new customers, use data in helpful ways, and improve their resort and online guest experience
- Occasionally travel to ski resorts to build relationships with customers, understand resort operations, find new business opportunities, and possibly enjoy some powder days as well.
- Work with Aspenware developers and the product team to make sure ecommerce implementation projects are on track, feature rich and properly installed within resort’s environment
- Conduct remote and onsite meetings to manage implementation projects, and train customers to be self-sufficient in setting up their ecommerce for go-live and years to come
- Keep projects on track as plans and resort’s needs change, and communicate with customers to set realistic expectations
- As upgrades are ready for resorts that are already online, work with resorts to prepare for upgrades, through training, coordinating pushes, and troubleshooting issues
- Work with and mobilize different people at ski resorts and internally to ensure milestones are met within deadlines
- Keep up to date project plans and documents that are shared with the customer and Aspenware through regular meetings, to help ensure on time and excellent product implementation at resorts